Smart Glass maintenance
The home products made with Smart Glass are beautiful, but you must be careful. The following are several maintenance methods summarized by experienced people:
1. Do not hit the glass surface with force at ordinary times. To prevent scratches on the glass surface, it is best to lay a table cloth.
2. For daily cleaning, wipe with a damp towel or newspaper. If stains can be wiped with a towel dipped in beer or warm vinegar, avoid cleaning with a strong acid or alkaline solution.
3. Once the smart glass is dirty, you can use a toothbrush dipped in detergent and wipe it in a circle along the pattern to remove it. In addition, you can also drop some kerosene on the glass or use chalk ash and gypsum powder dipped in water to dry on the glass, and then wipe it with a clean cloth or cotton, so that the glass is clean and bright.
4. Smart Glass furniture is best placed in a relatively fixed place, do not move back and forth at random; to place objects stably, heavy objects should be placed on the bottom of the glass furniture to prevent the furniture’s unstable center of gravity from causing tipping.
5. The use of plastic wrap and a wet cloth sprayed with detergent can also “regenerate” the glass that is often stained with oil. First, spray the glass with detergent, and then apply plastic wrap to soften the solidified oil stains. After ten minutes, remove the plastic wrap and wipe with a damp cloth. If there are handwritings on the glass, rub it with rubber soaked in water, and then wipe it with a damp cloth; if there is paint on the glass, you can scrub with cotton dipped in hot vinegar; wipe the glass with a clean dry cloth dipped in alcohol to make it shiny like crystal.